Oak Bok Dining Table - Anthropologie
Oak Bok Table - SHOP NOW
A timeless choice for your dining room or breakfast nook, this table is crafted in France using solid oak and celebrates the unique grain pattern of its source tree.
For more than 20 years, Ethnicraft has manufactured furniture and home accessories made from natural, renewable materials. The company’s innovative designs are at once warm, classic, and timeless, ensuring that Ethnicraft’s versatile pieces – including couches, tables, and décor – can be enjoyed for decades to come.
For ordering assistance and more, please contact us. For aesthetic advice and tips to help decorate your space, enjoy our complimentary home styling services.
- Solid French oak dining table with a cross leg base
- Due to the crafted nature of this item, expect variation in the appearance of each unique piece
- Comfortably seats six people
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- Sealed with an oiled finish for protection
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Easily assembled upon delivery
- Overall: 30"H, 71"W, 36"D
- Table Top Thickness: 1"
- Distance Between Short Side Legs: 32"
- Distance Between Long Side Legs: 67"
- Under Clearance: 27"