Nika Round Table - Horne
Nika Round Table - SHOP NOW
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid nopo wood and nopo veneers.
- Nopo wood is sustainably grown and harvested near the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nopo is traditionally used in the dance of “Voladores de Papantla”, during which “flying men” jump and swing from 50-foot Nopo poles.
- Nopo surfaces are bookmatched—formed using four consecutively cut wood veneers. Surfaces are finished with epoxy resin to fill gaps.
- Nopo wood is gently hand-stained to accentuate its natural characteristics.
- Craftsman-built frames constructed using a Spalted Oak top feature a Gunmetal steel base.
- Craftsman-built frames constructed using a Nopo top feature an Antiqued Brass base.
- Artisans in Mexico sand the Spalted Oak, then bleach it in the sun for the perfect finish.
- Hand-applied finishes are lacquered with acrylic for added protection and subtle sheen.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- 70" diameter x 30" h dining table seats up to 10.
- Dining table seat counts will vary depending on the width of dining chairs. Please double-check the dimensions of your seating before purchase.