Nika Coffee Table - Arhaus
Nika Coffee Table - SHOP NOW
- Craftsman-built occasional tables are expertly made from solid nopo wood—sustainably grown and harvested near the Gulf of Mexico—or reclaimed, bleached, spalted oak wood.
- Wood surfaces are bookmatched and gently stained by hand to accentuate the wood’s natural characteristics—highlighting unique variations in color and grain.
- Surfaces are finished with epoxy resin to fill gaps and lacquered with acrylic for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Coffee Table bases made from steel are finished with either a brass or gunmetal tone and polyurethane to complement the finished wood surfaces.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.