Kipton Sectional - Arhaus
Kipton Sectional - SHOP NOW
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are filled with premium memory fibers for maximum loft, comfort, and long-lasting resiliency.
- Backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down and feathers—enveloped in down-proof casings—to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- All Kipton sofas, chairs, and sectionals are available in 44" and 40" depths by special order.